A well-known and reliable name in the industry of electronics, building, mobility solutions, consumer products and others; Bosch has been around for over a century and has been known to manufacture trust-worthy products.
Bosch is known to manufacture point lasers, line laser levels and rotary laser levels that are armed with some great features and is going to make your life much easy.
Bosch GRL300HVG has been designed with a 90° plumb and layout beam. The bright green laser beam of the rotary laser is three times better than the regular red beam. It projects two green bright laser beams to mark level. It can rotate 360° at different speeds which can also be controlled through a remote control that comes with the rotary laser.
Bosch GRL300HVG can normally project a level point beam upto 650 feet but the range can be further extended to 1,000 feet if aided with Bosch’s optional green laser receiver. The rotary laser is self-leveling in vertical and horizontal position and can self-level upto 5°.
- It comes in a protected cage for its head assembly and has been designed to quickly position the rotary laser with hand in the work area or a certain point.
- Green laser of Bosch GRL300HVG is bright which gives better visibility and is three times better than the regular red beam. It has smart laser technology which adjusts the luminosity of the laser when it is rotating to stimulate full visibility and, maintains safety class 2 at the same time.
- It features two large handles which have a comfortable grip using which you can transport the rotary laser from one place to the other with ease.
- There are four lengths in which the beam can be customized – 0º, 10º, 25º, 50º and the rotation has three different settings for its speed – 150rpm, 300rpm and 600 rpm, for various lighting conditions and diverse applications.
- The ‘shock warning function’ powers off the laser if the level is interrupted.
- Electronic self-leveling in both vertical and horizontal positions that has a 90° layout beam for square layout and easy set-up.
- It runs on 2D cell batteries which have a long life of about 40 hours.
- It features full selection of beam enhancements including variable scan angles and variable selection of speed to provide maximum visibility in any type of light conditions.
- The accuracy can be maintained easily and the Check Field Calibration can also be handled effortlessly.
- Bosch GRL300HVG self-leveling Rotary Laser with Layout Beam is IP54 rated which means the rotary laser will have a long life as it has complete protection against dust and water.
- You can control the functions of variable speed rotation, on/off, disturbance monitor, battery level indicator, variable scan angle with a remote especially when the rotary laser is mounted in an area which is out of reach or hard to reach.
The self-leveling rotary laser at vertical and horizontal levels has a bright green beam and so many great features which enable it for use in many types of work.
The rotary laser comes handy in computer access flooring, demountable walls, aids in projects where there is ceiling installation required, lighting work and installation, partitions, HVAC ducting and vents, fire sprinkler levelling and layout, wall stud installing, general leveling layout and more.
- Accuracy: Up to +/- 1/8-in @ 100-ft (Horizontal & Vertical)
- Weight: 3.9 pounds.
- Laser Diode: 532 nm Class 3R
- Mount Threading: 5/8 – 11
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.1 x 6.7 inches
- Levelling Type: Self-Levelling, Up to 5°
- Operating Temperature: 14°F / -10°C ~122°F / 50°C
- Range: 650 feet without receiver, 1000 feet with receiver
- Warranty: 2 years limited
What to Expect in the Box?
- The kit contains one Bosch GRL300HVG self-leveling green rotating laser
- Wall mount
- Magnetic target
- Two D batteries
- Full functioning RC1 remote control
- One pair of laser glasses
- Carrying case
- Great for any type of indoor jobs as the green laser beam is much better than the red beam.
- It is not rechargeable and takes just 2D batteries to operate and doesn’t waste your time in waiting for it to be recharged.
- The remote control is wonderful as it helps in operating the rotary laser if it has been mounted on a place which is hard to access.
- It is fully electronic and has self-leveling in both horizontal and vertical.
- The cage helps it to be safe and even if the device is dropped accidentally you can be sure about the device being safe from any damages.
- You can be ensured to have this rotary laser level by your side for a long time as it is completely dust and water proof as it has been certified IP54.
- The laser seems to be inefficient in sunlight and the line is not visible properly.
- The receiver does not come with the kit and for people with exterior jobs need to make sure that they order the receiver if they wish to work stress free in the day light outside.
The Bosch GRL300HVG is the Best Laser Level and It has great features and is easy to handle. It has everything that you need to have in a best rotary laser level. It has been designed to make your work easy. From the remote control to the IP54 making it free from dust and water; giving it long a life and making it one of your good investments. The device is robust and sturdy and can resist falls.
There are hundreds of satisfied users whose review can be seen online, Bosch GRL300HVG is a great rotary laser which will aid you in all the projects you undertake and can be purchased online from various websites for good discounts.